zaterdag 15 juni 2013

The Loyal Reader Award


Thanks to Alynia I received the great award thought out by Merbear:  the Loyal Reader Award. Thank you darling! The idea of this award is:
This award is given to the faithful and loyal readers who rarely miss a post. True through thick and thin, they are there to lend a supportive word or a cyber hug. The Loyal Reader Award was created to show that you really do treasure each and every individual relationship formed here on Wordpress. Hmmmm, a slight hitch there, my blog is on Blogger, not on Wordpres but I was sent the award... .
The rules are simple, because simple is good.
1. Display the award on your blog. check
2. Thank the person who sent it to you.check
3. Answer a rhetorical question of the authors choosing. 

The question asked was: Isn't the weather lovely? 
There's some dark dark clouds, heavy winds... Yes, it certainly is lovely to watch from inside, nice and cozy... :-) 
4. Send on the award to everyone you consider a loyal reader.

Well, my most loyal reader is Alynia but to give the award right back feels weird... So I am sorry but I think the bucks stops with me here... 

1 opmerking: